San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
RunFit, RunStrong is a new class that we have starting this September.
- Would you like to have a stronger body?
- Would you like to be a better, stronger runner?
- Would you like to reduce your chance of injury?
- This class is suitable for runners of all abilities from beginners upwards.
- Come and join other like-minded people having fun.
- This class takes place outside on Horfield Common.
- Starts Tuesday 14th September
- 1 hour session, weekly, 7.15-8.15pm
So sign up today, and tell your friends. All you need is a pair of trainers!! - You only need to sign up to RunFit, RunStrong once. Come to one session or come to them all, it's totally up to you!
Cost £1 per session - payable to the leader at the beginning of each session.
Our leader is a very experienced Fitness instructor with numerous qualifications from Circuits to Kettle Bells to group exercise and Spinning to Run Leading, who has a passion for developing a strong body to help her enjoy an action-packed life full of fun experiences and activities.
This course is co-ordinated by Bristol City Council.
Save This Event
When & Where
Free or reduced price Beginner running courses for 14 years plus in Avonmouth and Kingweston, Ashley, Easton and Lawrence Hill, Dundry View and neighbouring areas.