San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This course is suitable for users of the Sage 50 Payroll range.
What our delegates say:
" Lots of quick tips"
"A friendly laid back approach - frank without the flannel. Great!"
"Very good value for money"
- Company Settings
- Setting up pay elements, deductions etc
- How to import employee details
- Setting up existing employee's
- Creating new starters with a P45 or P46
- Processing payroll
- Printing payslips, reports and HMRC submissions
- RTI - EAS, FPS and EPS - all explained in clear simple terms
Our team have over 35 years combined experience using Sage and specialise in Sage Instant and Sage 50 training. Through our experience and expertise we help you gain the skills and knowledge you need to help Sage work effectively for you and your company.
Who are the courses suitable for?
- existing Sage users who would like to learn more about the program
- managers or business owners who would like to understand more about Sage or how to review their employee's work
- anyone looking to enhance their C.V.
- people that have been on a Sage course before and would like to refresh their knowledge
- AAT students
- bookkeepers or accountants
What do I need to bring?
Yourself, a laptop (optional*) and a notepad (these course is jam-packed, so you'll want to make lots of notes!). There is no requirement to have Sage installed on your laptop, as you can use a free online demo (see below).
* Some delegates prefer to watch the projected screen, take lots of notes and then try the functions for themselves at their own pace after the course (PowerPoint notes and relevant handouts will be emailed to you).
How are the courses delivered?
We talk you through the ins and outs of how to complete each step and give you the opportunity to 'have a go' by using either the demo data in your Sage software (if you have Sage installed) or by using a free online 'test drive' version of the software. Please Note: Some people opt not to bring their laptop with them to the session, as they prefer to take lots of notes and then 'have a play' in their own time after the course.
What do I get for my money?
Three hour workshop delivered by an experienced Management Accountant & Sage trainer, full copy of the PowerPoint slides as a point of reference, relevant handouts, free parking and refreshments.
Who is the course tutor?
Our primary course tutor is Rebecca Wooderson. She has been training people how to use Sage since 2000 and has an in depth knowledge of the program. She has worked with all types and sizes of companies from sole traders to much larger companies. Rebecca is often referred to by her clients as "The Sage Lady". In her spare time she enjoys knitting, crochet, sewing, gardening, music, volunteering and spending time with her family and friends. http://www.linkedin.com/in/rebeccawooderson
If you'd like to bring your laptop and use the free 'test drive' version of the software, please note:
You do not need Sage software installed on your laptop as you can use a 'test drive' version of Sage from the Sage website. Meaning if you have Sage Instant, you can see what the other version can do and if you don't yet have Sage, you can try before you buy.
Please note this 'test drive' requires you to enter your details in order to access the software online. If you already have Sage, please ensure you bring your Sage account number and software serial number with you. The 'test drive' is powered by Citrix and will require you to accept the following terms http://instant.boston.runaware.com/eula.html Please also note the following
When & Where
Sage Accounts Solutions (Ipswich)
Sage Accounts Solutions specialises in Sage Instant and Sage 50 Accounts training and Sage 50 Payroll training. All our team are experienced Sage trainers and qualified finance professionals.
Call us on 01473 530235 for more information about how we can help you.