San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Salesforce Fast Start: Training for New Users
Are you new to Salesforce, or have used it for a while but would like a refresher on the fundamentals?
Join us for a hands-on, interactive workshop to help you get the most out of Salesforce!
We will supply you with both a computer and a dedicated Salesforce Training instance, allowing you to securely and safely experiment as you learn and master Salesforce Fundamentals.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Master Salesforce login and security
- Navigate Salesforce CRM applications and describe basic Salesforce navigation terminology
- Confidently use Global Search to find companies, people, leads, and more
- Customise personal application settings.
- Explain the difference between a Lead, Account and Contact
- Create, update, and convert a Lead, and describe how Web-to-Lead works
- Create an Account and a Contact associated with that Account
- Create, update, and close an Opportunity
- Create tasks for colleagues and yourself, and log calls and email
- Use Chatter to communicate and collaborate with your colleagues
- Find additional Salesforce Help & Training
- You will also find out why you would want to use this rather than spreadsheets
Who Should Attend
Anyone who is new to Salesforce, or existing Salesforce users who would like a refresher on the fundamentals, will benefit from this course.
This workshop is targeted to businesses like startups, SME's, corporations, social enterprises and charities.
“Very informative, well delivered and enjoyable course. Thank you!”
Michelle Henley, Resource
“This training has given me confidence that this is the right platform for us”
Rob Bresler, Cloud Sustainability
What to bring: Nothing is required - a computer and Salesforce training instance will be provided. Refreshments will be available.
Where: Just IT Training, 2nd Floor, St. Clare House, 30-33 Minories, London EC3N 1DD. The venue is a 3 minute walk from Aldgate tube or a 5 min walk from Tower Hill tube.
Length: 3 hours
Cost: £150 excluding VAT (£300 excluding VAT for-profit cost)
If you have an Annual Support Contract from Giveclarity, this course may be available for free.
How to book: Credit Card
100% refunds are available up until 10 business days before the course start date. After this date no refunds are available, although you are welcome to substitute a different member of staff.
Please visit our website for further Salesforce training London
Save This Event
When & Where
Giveclarity is a Salesforce Registered Consulting Partner for non-profits using Salesforce.com. We are also a certified implementation partner of NGO Connect (previously known as roundCause).
Between us, and together, we’ve helped hundreds of organisations in these sectors, from small social enterprises to some of the largest global charities.
A strong, well-developed team, we’ve worked together since 2010, specifically in using Salesforce to help our chosen sectors. We each work for Giveclarity because we want to use our skills and experience to further enhance the great results which charities and non-profits achieve. We work hard to ensure clients get the best out of CRM (customer relationship management) and fundraising.
Giveclarity is itself a social enterprise, reflecting our philosophy and values. We consider ourselves 50% business and 50% social, with a minimum of 50% of profits invested back into the business and the sector.