SAMPSON HALL’S EXETER STRATEGIC BREAKFAST SERIES
Exeter, United Kingdom
Sampson Hall are running a series of monthly breakfast seminars for business leaders in Exeter. The events are taking place in Southernhay at Southernhay House between 0730 and 0900 and include a delicious breakfast of your choice.
8 May Strategy made Simple: What is strategy and how does it shape a business
19 June Mitigating Strategic Risk: How to identify and mitigate strategic risks to your business
17 July Creating Future Leaders: Succession planning, recruiting and talent management
10 Sep Turning Strategies into Realities: Successful implementation of strategy
09 Oct Optimising Organisational Culture: Creating the right culture
20 Nov Leading managers: Leading and motivating senior managers
The sessions can either be attended as a series or as individual sessions
By understanding strategy in a business context and knowing how to develop, implement and execute an effective business strategy you can:
· Realise your vision and fulfil your organisation’s and personal potential
· Succeed in achieving desired outcomes irrespective of environment and constraints
· Ensure longevity, sustainability and legacy of your business organisation and personal leadership
· Achieve, maintain and sustain a healthy ‘bottom line’ in a complex, challenging and dynamic market
To enhance senior business leaders awareness, understanding and knowledge of effective strategic leadership in the context of conducting business successfully in future business environments.
· Consider Leadership, Environment and Management
· Introduce Leadership levels in relation to function and operation
· Understand the effect and speed of change
· Begin to empower to innovate and succeed
· Link Strategy, Leadership and Culture
· Understand the importance of an effective Business Strategy
· Consider how to develop and execute an effective Business Strategy
Come along and develop your own understanding of modern business strategy whilst assisting your organisation to shape future success
36 Southernhay East,
SAMPSON HALL Ltd
Sampson Hall, a group of former Royal Marines, energise organisations by bringing focus to Leadership, Leadership Processes and Organisational Cohesion. They make your organisation or business more successful, competitive and profitable by applying their experience and knowledge in partnership with you to create the right solutions for your circumstances.
Sampson Hall have worked with leaders at every level from CEO and board level in multinational corporations down to first line leaders in SMEs.
Their website is www.sampsonhall.co.uk