Ever tried to cook the perfect steak and chips? We’ll show you how to pick the best cuts, sharing tips on how to retain tenderness and flavour. Then it’s over to The Chef’s Table, where you can savour the results with your fellow 'Steak Masters' enjoy a glass of wine or the local own ale. Finish the night off with something sweet, choose from our dessert menu while watching a seasonal dessert masterclass, you can then try at home.
- Arrive at 5.30pm for course introduction
- The session starts with an explanation of various cuts of meat, how to cook them to get the best results, and what to ask for when buying meat
- We'll show you how to make the perfect partners for your delicious steak, béarnaise, peppercorn sauce, tomato chutney and the crispy chips
- Sit back, relax and enjoy a dessert from the menu while watching a seasonal pudding masterclass.
- Course comes to a close at 9pm
To take away: All notes and recipes from the evening.
Spaces for this course are subject to minimum number of participants.