San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Developing a CPD strategy to support your members and associations strategic goals: a 5 Steps workshop to develop an innovative online strategy with little budget and time.
In this creative workshop Gaelle Watson, On-Line training expert, will take you through the 5 most effective steps in order to define, establish and launch an innovative online learning strategy allowing you to inject increased quality and performance throughout your membership.
Who should attend
Targeted primarily at Association Chief, Executives, Heads of learning, Head of Professional Development Head of Certification, this workshop will support your strategy to grow and develop in an increasingly volatile, complex and ambiguous market where members expect personalised, accessible and affordable learning solutions.
Some areas that the workshop will address are:
- Creating more accessible CPD membership
- Looking at the best ways in which to develop a new generation of members
- Examining how to guarantee all your members are up to date with industry standards and processes
- Developing a learning strategy with little or no budget
In order to fully utilise this workshop, it may be advisable to spend a little time to preparing the following:
- Reviewing your organisational goal for the upcoming two years. If possible bring a copy of the strategic plan or a list of these key goals with you
- Review membership data focusing on age and geographical spread but also the main type of employment
- Consider having conversations with members who usually don’t attend CPD events in order to get their feedback
15:00: Tea, Coffee & Networking on arrival
15:30: Establishing a learning strategy in line with organisation and learners’ needs
16:40: Defining and launching a successful pilot17:30Networking Reception17:30
18:30: Event closes
Tutor: Gaëlle Delmas-Watson, Virtual Classroom Specialist & Founder of SyncSkills
Gaëlle is a certified online facilitator and coach whose work for RICS received an E-learning Award in 2014 in the category “Best use of synchronous online learning/Virtual Classroom”. Gaëlle founded SyncSkills to enable trainers and training organisations to transform and adapt their courses to the virtual classroom without compromising on quality or losing any of their individual course identity. Gaelle works with national and international organisations to design and implement unique, innovative learning strategies for commercial training organisations and membership bodies.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Association of Association Executives
The Association of Association Executives is a community of over 15,000 association executives in Europe, UK, and worlwide. It offers employees of professional, scientific, medical and business associations, societies, federations and other membership organisations: education, events, exchange of ideas and best practice, providing business-critical information, research, reports and directories.