Stretch your funding, keep your equity
A comprehensive workshop on equity free funding available for tech companies in the UK to help you orient yourself in this ever changing landscape.
- struggle to find time to look at funding available from HMRC, InnovateUK, EU, etc
- are confused where to find relevant information
- aren’t sure what makes you eligible for different types of equity free funding
- want to understand what is the right timing and circumstances to apply for R&D tax credits and grants
- are keen to learn what makes a grant application successful
- would like to know how to maximise the amounts you can claim through R&D tax credits
- like down-to-earth, practical advice you can implement in your startup
you will find this session a great investment of time.
Led by Paulina, founder of GrantTree who helped over 600 companies (such as Stack Exchange, Duedil, GoCardless) get hold £40m worth of government funding, completely equity free, relying on schemes such as R&D tax credits, InnovateUK grants, Regional Growth Fund and Horizon2020. Paulina started GT, now employing 27 people, out of her second bedroom in London 6 years ago.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Bristol SETsquared Centre
The SETsquared Business Acceleration Centre at The University of Bristol, helping hi-tech, hi-growth start-up companies.