Sexual Health Test Event
Monday, 2 February 2015 at 21:00 - Tuesday, 3 February 2015 at 16:00 (GMT)
Worksop, United Kingdom
• To take an in depth look at sexual health issues, and explore ways to support vulnerable
• Staff wishing to develop their practice of working with young people around sexual health.
• To build on existing knowledge around young people’s sexual health.
• Increase knowledge around current issues of vulnerability.
• Understand the effects of risk taking behaviour and develop skills in minimising risk.
• To develop new skills in working with and supporting vulnerable young people.
• Raise knowledge and awareness regarding effective ways of working with young people.
• Understand and minimise the barriers faced in accessing services.