SharePoint Leverage Session
Rotherham, United Kingdom
SharePoint has the tools to help build your business, but do you know how to utilise them?
Whether you have already invested in SharePoint or wondering whether you should, this informal session will provide practical examples of how SharePoint is being utilised in business – covering processes such as Human Resources, Heath Safety and Environment, Customer Relationship Management, eTraining (Induction, CPD, Regulatory), Client / Partner Collaboration and Project / Resource Management.
This informal workshop is aimed at business owners and managers and will discuss how SharePoint can be used to help systemise processes, provide better quality management information and engage a workforce to focus on business objectives.
Delivered by Mark Walsh of PointSolutions, the workshop will allow you to tap-in to the vast knowledge gained from designing and implementing SharePoint systems for over 50 organisations.
The information topics we will be focusing on in the sessions are designed from the feedback and surveys we have undertaken:
- How to mplement a Secure Shared Document / Information Strategy
- Using Electronic Forms Processing to Automate Process and Data Update - i.e. Expense Claims Forms, Time Sheets, Job Sheets etc.
- Deploying Employee Specific Dashboards – to focus on key indicators / tasks
- Using SharePoint as a Tool to Collaborate and Share Information with Partners (Customers, Suppliers, Contractors etc.)
- Designing Workflows to Highlight / Flag-up / Alert / Escalate Key Tasks, Issues and Trigger Points – via eMail and / or Text Alerts and Traffic Lighting Dashboards
Save This Event
When & Where
PointSolutions (formerly Biz-ICT)
PointSolutions is a SharePoint Solutions Specialist based in the UK.
PointSolutions work with leading organisations to provide integrated collaboration, business process applications and services, deployed on-premise, in the private cloud and via Office 365.