San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Are you a GREAT Trainer? Do you want to be a BETTER one?
This event is about sharing and learning. We will be learning about powrful training exercises for individuals and groups.
Open to all, this interactive, dynamic and stretching day aims to transfer knowledge and experience from senior to junior and from peer to peer. Welcome are coaches, trainers, facilitators and academics alike.
The aim of the training day is to distribute and amplify effective training exercises that you will then be free to use in your business, trainings or classroom.
In the day you will;
- Experience new and powerful group exercises
- Learn how to debrief exercises with a group
- Deal with more challenging exercises, delegates and complex cultural scenarios
- Practice running exercises and organising people
- Learn from highly experienced trainers
- Take away a range of useful exercises that you are free to use.
We ask that all experienced professionals contribute one original exercise to share with others in the group.
You will be able to learn from some of the best intercultural trainers in the UK.
Come along and grow as a trainer.
BTW - Becoming a member is easy and extremely cost effective - Contact Matthew Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
When & Where
SIETAR UK, The Society for Intercultural Training, Education and Research. SIETAR is an 8,000 strong international not-for-profit organisation promoting the culture agenda. SIETAR UK provides a friendly space for social interation, intellectual exchange and positive commercial and academic networking.