San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
***UPDATE: Ladies, please email email@example.com to get on waitlist! We want you in.***
Hey single guys and gals, perk up your ears: The Note Well's ever popular, always original Speed Listening event wants you! Our music friendship project will put on its friendly hosting vibes to get you grooving and chatting in no time flat.
Bring your music player, headphones, and stories, and we'll seat you across someone else. Plug into each other's players and share tunes for seven minutes, then switch to a new person! You might Speed Listen with both guys and girls, so come ready to make friends with one and all.
The venue serves dinner, and it is tasty and under a tenner. Late-comers will miss out on valuable Speed Listening time! Speed Listening will run from approximately 7.15 to 9.30.
Afterwards, we'll mingle to keep the party going. Buy some cake and some drink from the lovely folks at our stunning venue, Drink, Shop & Do--perfect night complete!
- We will start PROMPTLY at 7.15. Come at 7 sharp for check-in and a chance to order food/drink.
- For opposite gender-seeking singles 25 to 35, ideally
- Make sure your music player is fully charged
- Don't forget your headphones
- Think about what songs you can start playing for a stranger--don't be afraid to ask for feedback
- Hitting "shuffle" is lame so please don't do it :(
- If you have an iPod Shuffle, be familiar with the songs enough to chat about them
- Join the event on Facebook to see who else is coming
- Follow us on @thenotewell for updates and banter
When & Where
The Note Well
We are The Note Well, a not-for-profit promoter of unusual events for nice people who like to make new friends. We started from a love of music, but learned that it is ultimately about the love of people. Join our mailing list for nearly-monthly events in London, or like us on Facebook for banter noted well.