Review your ‘sales and marketing’ approach to the recruitment of volunteers.
This participative workshop approaches the recruitment of volunteers from a sales and marketing perspective.
We will explore:
- Marketing strategies
- How to 'sell' your opportunities
- Social media marketing
- Targeting the right audience
- Marketing on a shoestring
This course is suitable for anyone who has responsibility for recruiting volunteers and does not assume any prior knowledge of sales and marketing techniques.
By the end of the course you will:
- Feel confident in improving your current marketing materials or developing new materials.
- Have a good understanding of basic sales techniques and how to apply these within your role of recruiting volunteers
- Understand the value of targeting your promotional activities to attract the right kind of volunteers for your organisation.
- Have a good understanding of how different marketing tactics can generate different results.
To view our booking terms and conditions click here
Save This Event
When & Where
Harrogate & Ripon Volunteer Centre
Harrogate & Ripon Volunteer Centre supports volunteering in the Harrogate District. We advertise hundreds of volunteering opportunities and support volunteer-involving organisations to successfully recruit and manage volunteers.