Social Innovation Camp Meetup
Thursday, August 30, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (BST)
London, United Kingdom
"What is the potential for new startups to get involved in Social Care?"
How can we get beyond the idea of dwindling pensions and depressing care homes? How can we use technology to help build real world communities? What can startups do to help solve the problem?
To look at some of these questions we will kick off with a panel discussion from startup founders and experts in social care:
- Shirley Ayres (Disruptive Social Care)
- Claire Jones (Digital Health Conference and Hack)
- Anna Pearson (Spots of Time)
- Amanda Gore (Design Council - Living Well with Dementia)
- James Porteous (Here's a Hand)
We will then run a workshop to help you think up new ideas for social technology ventures in 45 minutes.
The event will end with some networking and probably the pub.
Look forward to seeing you there!