San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Digital marketing training workshop
Increase awareness and sales...
Social media and digital marketing has changed the way people buy forever.
- Are you worried you're missing out on the power of social media?
- Maybe you don't think you have time or you don't know what to do first?
- Perhaps your competition has a strong online presence and you need to keep up?
Many businesses are scrambling to keep up with the ever-changing online world. Maybe you're one of them.
We can help you.
You can be a part of our popular digital marketing workshop and put an end to the confusion that the internet can bring.
(We'll even include refreshments, lunch, WiFi and parking!)
This isn't your average training course.
We live and breathe social media and digital marketing and our passion and enthusiasm is what people love about our training.
In this digital marketing workshop you will learn:
- Twitter: Techniques for search, brand building, etiquette and growing your following.
- Facebook: Identify common set up mistakes and learn about advertising and power posting.
- Google+: Overview of the next big thing in social for business.
- Blogging: How to generate traffic and leads to your website with SEO and copywriting.
- Content creation and curation: Finding and making great quality content worth sharing.
- Scheduling and automating: Learn to use tools used by the professionals.
- Integrating digital marketing into your business.
- Terms and phrases of the online world - explained in plain English!
- Setting realistic expectations for your marketing.
- Measuring the success of your campaigns.
- Digital strategy creation.
- … and much more, all in a fun and engaging workshop style you’ll enjoy.
This digital marketing course is ideal for you if you're:
- A small to medium business owner or employee.
- An individual working within larger companies, perhaps in the marketing department.
- A social media manager.
- An employee at a marketing agency.
- Someone who wants to improve their results online.
The cost includes plenty of tea and coffee throughout, as well as lunch, parking and free WiFi in a modern and easily accessible venue.
"Great training. Thought you kept everyone engaged really well with an easygoing approach, invaluable information and enough room for questions and interaction."
When & Where
We train small businesses and people like you to use social media effectively.
Are you using Twitter or Facebook for business? Does it confuse or frustrate you? Or worse - simply waste your time?
We can help you!
We run monthly workshops in Leamington Spa to help people in small businesses get social media working for them.
No fluff, no bull; just great advice and training -
with fun and energy!
Do you need social media to finally make sense and work for you?
Get yourself a seat at our next event ...