Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
IFA Life is delighted to announce our latest training event for life, pension, investment and Financial Services providers to help them to use Conversational Marketing to engage with IFAs, Financial Planners and Mortgage Brokers through Social Media.
"Too many Providers are looking for reasons NOT to use Social Media to engage with IFAs, and so are missing out. In a post RDR world, this simply won't be an option for Providers."
[Workshop is open to life, pension and investment companies, wrap platforms, back office software providers, recruiters, paraplanners, industry bodies, Financial Services creative agencies and all providers of products and services to IFAs]
Over the last three years, we've witnessed a huge leap in the number of IFAs using social networking sites to network and provide support to one another. For example, when IFAs want help and support, more and more of them are turning to Twitter, LinkedIn and IFA Life to get answers to their questions.
As a result, many product providers and service suplliers to financial advisers aren't getting a look in and miss out on the opportunity to engage with IFAs, build relationships and to add value.
If the Internet and Social Media will have even the smallest part to play in your marketing and communications strategy with IFAs in a post RDR world, then this workshop is unmissable.
Providers are missing out on new ways to communicate with IFAs
The Financial Services industry is finally starting to realise that Conversational Marketing will eventually take over from traditional digital banner advertising. So Financial brands therefore have a huge opportunity ahead if they want to engage with IFAs online.
"By and large, advertisers are missing the boat when it comes to using digital ads for branding. Far too many dollars are flowing into display ads, which are incredibly weak branding vehicles. You can add all the bells and whistles you want to banner ads, but they’ll never truly create the kind of emotional experience that gets consumers excited about your brand." Gilad de Vries, vice president, brands and agencies at Outbrain
IFA Life’s founder and Social Media speaker Philip Calvert says:
"Whilst we’re starting to see a few product providers and financial services brands taking tentative steps into the world of Conversational Marketing and Social Media, many are nervous and are looking for reasons NOT to do it rather than ways to include it as part of their value proposition to IFAs.”
“By not using Social Media as a listening and customer service tool, Providers' sales, broker consultant, customer service and technical support teams are missing out on valuable opportunities to engage with IFAs and to add value."
"Providers are also missing out on valuable advertising opportunities because they have not yet learnt new Social Media marketing techniques such as Conversational Marketing."
How to use Social Media to advertise and add value to IFAs
Social Media requires new communication skills and all Providers of financial products and services need to learn them if they want to get the attention of increasing numbers of Internet-savvy IFA and intermediaries.
IFA Life's new workshop will teach providers, suppliers, fund managers, mortgage lenders, financial services recruiters and financial services advertising agencies:
- Myths about what Social Media is, but why it's critical for financial services providers to have a Social Medis strategy to engage with IFAs in a post RDR world
- Key characteristics of different social networking sites and how each can be used to engage successfully with IFAs
- The benefits of Conversational Marketing to attract and engage with IFAs
- How to build a Social Media strategy with Conversational Marketing to engage with IFAs - step by step
- How to start and leverage conversations with IFAs online
- At least fifty ways for Providers to attract the attention of IFAs on LinkedIn
- Five techniques that will make a guaranteed and immediate difference in your visibility on LinkedIn
- Ten little-known Social Media tools that will help Providers to engage with IFAs
- Proven communication techniques on how to engage successfully with IFAs through Social Media
- Compliance issues – ten different ways to use Social Media without scaring your Compliance team
- Revealed - the topics that IFAs are discussing most and proven ways to engage with them
- Common mistakes that Providers and financial services recruiters are making on Social Media
- How to use Social Media for PR, customer services and market research
- The truth about Twitter – trivial time waster or the most powerful communication tool online?
- Advertising and marketing techniques for Providers using Social Media
- And much more
IFA Life's next workshop is taking place in London on 19th September 2012.
The venue is Dimensional Fund Advisors who are kindly supporting the event:
Dimensional Fund Advisors Ltd. (Please note that this a change of venue from that originally advertised)
20 Triton Street
The nearest tubes are Great Portland St, Warren St, Regent's Park and Euston Square. Nearest mainline stations are London Euston and London Maylebone.
Lunch and refreshments will be available throughout the day.
09.30am for prompt 10.00am start
Your host for this special workshop is the founder of IFA Life Philip Calvert. Philip is recognised as the UK's leading expert on the use of Social Media in Financial Services and is in demand as a speaker and commentator throughout the industry.
Your investment in this special workshop for providers is just £225.00 plus vat.
A very limited number of tickets are available at a discounted rate for small providers. Please contact us for details if this may apply to your business.
IFA Life's workshops come with a full money-back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
Questions before you sign-up?
Call Philip Calvert's direct line: +44 (0)1483 548 666 or mobile +44 (0)7773 359 619 or send an email to philip[AT]ifalife.com
People rarely cancel their booking, but if you do we'll do our best to transfer your ticket to a future workshop or provide a full refund. In the event of you cancelling your booking within 5 working days of the workshop, there is no refund, though we are happy to transfer your ticket to a colleague.
When & Where
The Social Network for Financial Planners, IFAs and Financial Services professionals.