Event Three: Advanced Social Media Training- Producing a Social Media Strategy for your Brand, Wednesday May 9th
This will be a one-day workshop: During the day, delegates will prepare a social media strategy for their own organisation. They will also produce a tactical plan, critical path, suggest parameters for measuring ROI and set KPIs. This will be reviewed and discussed with the trainer
Todays training will be split into morning and afternoon sessions with a breakdown as follows:
- What’s new? A review of the latest developments in social media – channels, technology, opinions
2. Creating the brief
- The elements of a social media strategy
- KPIs and ROI
- Delegate creates own social media brief
- Delegate creates social media strategy with input from trainers
- Presentation and review of strategies
- Preparation of a continuing self-development plan for the delegate.
Delegates are asked to bring their own laptops, as we will help set up software on your machine before you leave to enable you to start your social media marketing campaign immediately after training.
Events will run from 9am until 5pm with lunch provided and an hour break running from 13.00-14.00.
This Event will cost £395 per delegate for full training day
When & Where
Ph-Creative is a full service web design and digital marketing agency based in Liverpool. We specialise in Web design and development, PPC and SEO marketing, E-Commerce and lead generation design and strategy, Conversion Rate Optimisation and Social Media.