Understand your business:
- Define your business objectives
- Understand your target audience
- Understand how social media fits into your marketing mix
- Review top social media sites.
- Understand their unique characteristics
- Choose the right network for your business.
Sophie is a freelance Marketing Consultant with significant Marketing experience within blue chip leisure, hotels and tour operator companies. Since setting up Rimu Marketing she has really enjoyed meeting lots of fantastic people and working with a number of small/ medium size businesses from a broad range of backgrounds including: a Local Car Garage, Boutique Hotel, Wedding Car Hire Company, Interior Designers, Photographers, a Children’s Nursery and Travel Agent.
Whilst she has a broad marketing background in her last corporate role, she also specialised within Partnership Marketing which was focused on achieving jointly agreed objectives for all business involved within the partnership, email marketing planed an important part of this. Sophie works with small/ medium size businesses to help them with their marketing, looking at everything from their marketing strategy, email marketing through to helping them with their website. Sophie has over 15yrs corporate marketing experience; has worked with a diverse cross section of small/ medium size businesses.
On a personal note, Sophie has a passion for all sports including horse riding, running, tennis and netball. She loves creative design, travelling and working with Children.
Sophie is a current Chartered Marketeer member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (MCIM) with a postgraduate diploma; she also is a volunteer as an Events Co-ordinate for the CIM Thames Valley Branch.
To find out more about Sophie please visit www.rimumarketing.co.uk.
Please note. Due to the interactive and practical element to this workshop places will be limited.
Save This Event
When & Where
Amanda is a seasoned Marketing & Social Media professional with over 20 years of experience. Amanda is the founder of The Business Girls Network, an online and offline community providing local women in business with the training, support and empowerment they need, to be the very best they can be.
Terms & Conditions
- Strictly no refunds once booked.
- TBGN reserves the right to cancel the meet up without notice.
- TBGN will not be held responsible for any issues arising relating to the venue or speakers.
- By attending an event, the attendee agrees to any photography, content from the workshop to be used for marketing purposes.
- Attendees are responsible for all technology and power cables. It is NOT the responsibility of the organiser if the attendees lose power during an event.
- Please read the individual workshop details to make sure you understand the content of the workshop. If you have a question, please contact the organiser prior to booking the workop. Refunds will not be given if you simply decide the workshop is not for you.