The place in which you stand as a practitioner as you observe, think, design, and deliver has a dramatic affect on the outcome of your work. Stance matters. Stance is the essence of Solonic Practice.
This foundational level programme on Solonics Practice releases latent capacities, and builds awareness of the fundamental patterns and deep dynamics of human change.
What will be released within you?
- An awareness that stance matters -- it’s not what you do, it’s who you are.
- An internal sense of how values are shaped at the most fundamental level.
- The ability to sense order within chaos.
- The ability to cope with increasing complexity.
- The ability to recognise the scientifically-researched patterns of human development which shape our consciousness, our biology, our culture and social systems.
- The ability to think what nobody has yet thought about that which everybody sees.
- The ability to practice change based upon a set of guiding principles rather than a rulebook.
- The ability to communicate from a place of inspired authenticity.
- The ability to craft a win-win-win for self, organisation, and planet.
- The ability to thrive as a practitioner of change.
Participants have said:
• Thank God I’m not going crazy!
• It was like having a veil lifted from my eyes.
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Practitioners who support or advise others, especially advisors, coaches, facilitators, change agents, human resource professionals, teachers and faculty, leaders and managers, in any context: business, government, nonprofit, school, community, church, etc.
What is the intent of this workshop?
To equip participants with the ability to nurture the emergence of consciousness in self and others, by learning to create the life conditions which support natural adaptation to changing life conditions.
What is Solonics?
Solonics is the art and science of human emergence. Solonics equips the practitioner with an unfolding wisdom for supporting self and others to adapt to changing life conditions. Solonics enables the practitioner to translate theory into reality.
What will you learn?
• The core dynamics and first principles of the invisible megatrend of human emergence.
• A foundational level understanding of Solonics.
• A range of practices that support application.
• How to self-manage your own emergence with sincere volition.
• Examples of application based upon 25 years of application across many sectors.
What will you be able to do?
• Recognise and support your own emergence and that of others.
• Recognise the surface patterns of the stages or waves of development in cultures, social and business systems.
• Apply to your chosen context with quick benefit.
What will you experience?
A rich and meaning-filled experiential journey informed by elegantly simple metaphors, multi-media impressions, and companionship on a journey towards integral mastery.
We find the people who attend this event are intelligent, thoughtful, and interested in exploring new ways to make sense of the increasing complexity in the world around them. The 2 ½ days will be an exploration of how to think in new ways about the challenges and barriers you may face.
And, usually we have a range of experience in the room -- from those who have already been introduced to Integral thinking to others are exploring the territory for the first time. All are welcome, all will benefit. There are no pre-requisites.
Who are the trainers?
Christopher and Sheila Cooke of 5 Deep are recognised internationally for their pioneering application of integral thinking. They operate as educators, advisors, mentors and speakers.
Where: University of Phoenix, 1625 West Fountainhead Parkway, Tempe, Arizona 85282
When: December 5-6-7, 2014, 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM. (We finish at 3:00 PM on Sunday.)
Investment: $435 (includes morning and afternoon refreshments, lunch, 5 Deep Vital Signs assessments, and materials). Pay by November 1st for the early bird price of $395. Student places are available at $195.
Preparation: Read, A Theory of Everything, by Ken Wilber, obtain a copy of the book, Spiral Dynamics, by Beck and Cowan, complete online self-assessments, and bring an insatiable curiosity!
Information: For more information, contact Michael Powell.
University of Phoenix is a trade name and registered trademark of the Apollo Education Group, Inc. Any use by Licensee to identify the event location is not intended to imply affiliation with, sponsorship or endorsement of the event by The University of Phoenix, Inc. or Apollo Education Group, Inc.
When & Where
5 Deep Limited
The organisers of this meeting are Christopher and Sheila Cooke of 5 Deep Limited.