START UP BUSINESS SCHOOL
Start Up Your Business
£99 per person
10am - 3pm
Suitable for all sorts of start ups from designers and coders to cooks, artists, builders, beauty therapists, buyers & sellers et al....
Start Your Business In One Day
START UP BOOK TO TAKE AWAY
The Start Up Boom is HERE
Over 600,000 new businesses were created in the UK in 2015
One business a minute is starting-up in this country and we are becoming a NATION OF ENTREPRENEURS
There has never been a better time in history to be self employed and starting your own venture
Be part of this start-up boom
95% of all employment increases since 2009 have been SELF employment
The UK economy is A small business / self employed economy
Micro enterprise and solo entrepreneurs are the backbone of our business growth in this country
Home based business now accounts for 65% of all start ups
THE START UP BUSINESS SCHOOL offers a one day intense workshop to take your idea and convert it to reality
REMEMBER THIS >>>>
- Entrepreneurs are made, not born
- Anyone with an idea and energy can start a business
- ‘Making Your Own Job’ is fulfilling and profitable
- Start Up is the new rock’n’roll and starting your own business can change your life
- Being your own boss brings life control
1 DAY and 10 steps TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE
1. What type of entrepreneur are you?
2. Ideas sourcing and testing
3. The Power in a Name; brand-you and your logo
4. Design of business cards, website and business email
5. Access to finance with VIRGIN START UP LOANS information and assistance with your application
6. Acquiring customers is the core of your business
7. Keeping the customers is the life of your business
8. Legals & Numbers
9. PR, Advertising & Marketing
10. Sell, sell and sell some more
COST £99 per person
BUSINESS VENUE to be advised
To SECURE YOUR PLACE at THE START UP BUSINESS SCHOOL click the link above.
We provide business support services that include StartUp Boot Camps, entrepreneur events, office administrative products and co working services.
We fervently believe that entrepreneurs can be taught and we also believe that support for lone entrepreneurs is vital in helping businesses to grow.
You can 'buy in' the skills and services you need to expand and increase sales.
The skills to start a business or become self-employed are easily acquired and can be life-changing. Not only do local self employed people and entrepreneurs stay local and buy local, they drive the economy and make local areas better places to live and work.
We are the main provider of start-up & business support in the area (providing 35+ training places a month) and are proud to be working with Enterprise Nation as the regional business champion, managing events, networks and member support. We also work with Transmit Start Ups helping with applications by individuals seeking business start up finance through the government funded Start Up Loans Company.
We provide co working local networks for like-minded business people and are priveleged to work with inspiring and highly ambitious business owners.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.