San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
To develop a greater understanding of the effects of bereavement by suicide on families and children.
- to increase awareness of the particular complications of this type of loss
- to develop greater confidence in providing support and communicating with families and children
- to gain information regarding suicide facts and the myths and gain a better understanding of those more at risk of attempting suicide
- to increase awareness of the effect on us when working with those bereaved by suicide
- to explore and develop our self-awareness and support for ourselves
- to gain information about Child Bereavement UK, other similar support organisations and resources available
Save This Event
When & Where
Child Bereavement UK
Child Bereavement UK is the UK’s leading charity that supports families and educates professionals both when a child dies and when a child is bereaved. Currently the charity trains around 5,000 professionals each year across health care, social care, education, the emergency services and the voluntary sector. It also provides a national support and information service, award-winning resources, an interactive website with an online forum for bereaved families, and Buckinghamshire-based family bereavement support.