Swindon & Wiltshire Health Life Sciences Cluster
Wednesday, 26 February 2014 from 10:00 to 14:00 (GMT)
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Wessex AHSN is working with Swindon & Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership (SWLEP) to create a detailed and evidence-based business plan for the development of a Health Life Sciences industry cluster in the region. This event will explore how a vibrant Health Life Sciences Cluster in Swindon and Wiltshire can:
- remove blocks to your business growth
- grow your turnover through collaboration
- improve your access to pools of talent
- form new buyer-seller relationships
- improve health and generate wealth.
For detailed information about the project, visit https://wessexhiecpartnership.org.uk/wires/knowledge-resources/health-life-sciences-swlep-plan/
When & Where
Wessex Academic Health Science Network
Wessex Academic Health Science Network covers a population of three million across ten clinical commissioning groups, nine local authorities, and bringing together 12 NHS Trusts and five universities to enable discovery and innovation in the Wessex health system.
A thriving health innovation sector will realise better health and benefits for our population, through:
- catalysing system-wide collaboration between health and social care, industry and academia
- accelerating the adoption of innovation programmes, service transformation and wealth creation
- facilitating rapid knowledge exchange and uptake into education and training
- enabling industry to access health and university expertise to develop and invest in new services and technologies in Wessex.