Taking Control of Your Inbox
Wednesday, 5 October 2016 from 14:00 to 17:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Save an hour a day by reducing email overload, improving your email etiquette and TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR INBOX! During this masterclass you will discover how to save time (up to 54 minutes per day) dealing with email (your own, your Boss’s and any other inboxes you manage).
This new half day workshop is based around Dr Seeley’s latest book ‘Taking Control of Your Inbox’ which is written especially for PAs and EAs. Specifically it covers top tips and advice on:
- Key ways to manage your time at the inbox so that you rather than the inbox control your day.
- How to stop being distracted by each new email except those from key contacts.
- Training other people not to expect an instant reply.
- Efficient ways to manage your boss’s inbox (including emails and meeting invitations).
- When to switch from email to an alternative such as phone, a meeting, and Instant Messaging.
- How to use the subject-line to attract the recipient’s attention without making you look pushy.
- When to use To, Cc and Bcc. Five ways to reduce the rounds of email ping-pong (email threads).
- How to disconnect when on-leave and not come back to a bulging inbox.
- Top twenty functions to help you save time dealing with both sent and received email (eg rules).
Save This Event
When & Where
Executive Secretary Magazine
Executive Secretary Magazine: the essential training resource
Visit www.executivesecretary.com for more details