Here’s what’s on offer:
One bursary of £2,000 for study at a UK university for the overall best entry
Four runners-up awards of £750 for study at universities in the UK or outside of the UK.
How you can get your hands on the bursary:
Register and attend our postgraduate study & funding fair in Liverpool on 17th November 2016. You will then be invited to complete a quick competition application, which can be done at the fair, and entered into our bursary competition.
At our FREE fair, in partnership with University of Liverpool, you can;
- Meet advisors from UK’s best universities
- Hear from experts in postgraduate funding
- Find out what it takes to be a postgrad student
- Learn how postgrad study can increase your employability
- Discover international study opportunities
About the event
The TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is bringing together local, national and international institutions to provide you with the best postgrad advice.
Partnering with the University of Liverpool, the TARGETpostgrad Study & Funding Fair is a must-attend event for all those looking to secure a postgraduate course.
Did you know you could increase your employability by 85% with a postgraduate qualification?
Meet with over 20 local, national and international institutions, including:
- Russell Group universities
- Institutions offering courses boasting some of the best student satisfaction rates
Exhibitors will include:
Aston University, Edge Hill University, Fulbright Commission, Future Finance Loan Company, Glasgow Caledonian University, Harper Adams University, Le Cordon Bleu School London, Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool John Moores University, Manchester Metropolitan University, Newcastle University, Northumbria University, Nottingham Trent University, Teesside University, University of Birmingham, University of Bristol, University of Chester, University of Kent, University of Liverpool, University of Reading, University of Salford, University of Sheffield, University of Strathclyde.
Free to attend seminars
Attend a vast range of different seminars. Last year’s included:
- Top tips for making a successful application for masters, PhDs and MBAs
- Essential advice on your funding options and how to secure it
- Life as a PG student from those in the know, a panel of current postgraduate students
Venue and directions
The fair will run in Liverpool Guild of Students, the address is:
Liverpool Guild of Students, 160 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TR
We will be reimbursing travel expenses up to £20 for students travelling to the fair from outside Liverpool via public transport. Reimbursement claims can only be made on the day provided you have:
- University ID card or proof of residence
- Travel receipts, inc. a VAT receipt.
Failure to provide these documents will result in your claim being refused. Only the value of the travel shown on receipts will be given.
Save This Event
When & Where
Events from TARGETjobs and TARGETpostgrad
GTI Media is Europe's leading graduate recruitment media company under the brands TARGETjobs, TARGETjobs Events and TARGETpostgrad. It is unique in it's offering of providing online, in print and in person products and service to help young people make the right choices for their careers.