San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ukie and Pervasive Media Studio would like to invite you to a video games tax breaks seminar being held from 5.30pm on Thursday 2nd August at Pervasive Media Studio, Bristol.
In March of this year, the government announced that it would be introducing a tax relief system for the UK’s video games industry.
It’s now up to the games industry to help shape what this system looks like.
Ukie’s tax breaks briefing sessions aim to make sure that all parts of the industry are informed about how tax breaks might operate and give you the chance to influence the way they will operate when introduced in 2013.
- Arrive - 5:30PM
- Welcome and introduction from Ukie CEO, Dr Jo Twist - 6:00PM
- How tax breaks might work - 6.05PM
- What are the main areas for discussion - 6.45PM
- Smaller group workshops - 7.05PM
- Summary and next steps - 7.50PM