San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Kay runs her own training and education business in the Cotswolds (Learning About Dogs Ltd) at the Wagmore Barn. Centre of training thoughtfully and canine enjoyment. She holds a range of innovative workshops at her own training facility, across the US, Europe and around the world teaching a wide range of training skills and protocols
Kay has lived intimately with many dogs over many years observing their daily interactions, their puppy rearing and sharing in their activities.
With her passion for understanding dogs and her experience of teaching, Kay leads the way in developing practical techniques that will leave you with and a with great sense of personal achievement and connection to your dog.
Kay has been a presenter at the Karen Pryor Clicker Expos over 20 times a regular presenter at the ORCA Conference at the University of North Texas and various other conferences and seminars.
About the Day
- Parking your dog - the safety protocol that enables mutual relaxation
- Walking together - walk your dog anywhere with ease and lay down the basics for off-lead adventures in the future
- Greeting protocols - meeting your dog's needs to reduce jumping up, learning to "walk on by", both other dogs and people
- Learning to play together - enjoying quality time to build the connection
- The science underlying the protocols will be explored in depth and adapted for a variety of applications.
For further bookings or information please contact Michelle on 07920 658671 or email DogsTrustTrainingNorthWest@Dogstrust.org.uk
Light refreshments included
Dogs booked onto the workshop only and assistance dogs welcome.
Save This Event
When & Where
Dog School North West
For further information or booking please contact Dog School North West on 07920 658656 or 07920 658 671 or email the team at NorthWestDogSchool@dogstrust.org.uk