Technology Awareness Seminar
Wednesday, 29 February 2012 from 13:30 to 16:30 (GMT)
Walsall, United Kingdom
DUE TO UNFORESEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - ANY REGISTERED ATTENDEES WILL HAVE BEEN EMAILED.
Join us on 29 February at Shelfield Community Academy from 13.30 - 16:30 to view practical demonstrations of how technology is being used within a school environment.
A light lunch will be provided from 13:30 and the event starts at 14:00. There will be an opportunity to network and talk to Novotronix and Microsoft Consultants.
- An overview of Microsoft’s technology roadmap for education including Office 365 and Live@Edu.
- A demonstration of a Learning Platform built using SharePoint 2010.
- A demonstration of Microsoft’s Lync and how this can deliver benefits in a school environment.
- A demonstration of how Shelfield Academy are embedding 3D learning technology into their teaching curriculum.
- An overview of Microsoft software licensing and then optional one to one sessions to discuss this further.
White papers and guides will be available from Microsoft include:
- SharePoint guides for education
- Enrolment for Education Solutions (EES)
- Cloud Services
- School in a box
- Saving money with ICT
- Live@Edu guides
- Free download SharePoint Designer 2010 and
- Office 365 Trial accounts
The seminar is open to schools and academies. For further information please contact:
Keith R Knight (Business Development Manager - Novotronix Ltd) on 01902424277 or email email@example.com
Creative Industries Centre, Wolverhampton Science Park, Wolverhampton, West Midlands. WV10 9TG
Tel: +44 (0)1902 424277
Registered in England 04385342,
VAT GB 833810243