Welcome to ...
Audiences are telling great brand stories; and brands are amplifying these even further. How can your audiences get the most reward from your branded content.
With a line-up of fantastic speakers, we aim to share some fascinating stories to inspire your own audiences. More details on our fantastic speakers on the Fire Circus website.
Enjoy the show.
Founder, Fire Circus
Venue: The Hospital Club, 24 Endell St, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9HQ, UK
Date: Thursday 26th September 2013 | Time: 9:00am for 09:15am start
09:00 Registration and refreshments
09:15 Let the show begin - opening remarks - Simon Stokes [Fire Circus]
Section 1: Content is dead; long live Branded Content
09:30 Story 1 - Russell Buckley, angel investor, mentor and venture capital strategist
10:00 Story 2 - Giles Pocock, VP Client Services, Propaganda
10:30 Story 3 - Peter Burns, Marketing, Waitrose
- a venture capitalist's view on the development of content
- how "anywhere, anytime" mobile access is influencing content
- building loyalty through creative content
- using video to engage with passionate audiences
11:00 Coffee Break
Section 2: Infectious Content
11:30 Story 3 - Emma Jenkins, Chief Marketing Officer, giffgaff
12:00 Story 4 - Paul Gaskell, Associate Director, The Value Engineers
12:30 Discussion Panel and questions
- your audience as the heart (& voice) of your brand
- how to reach and engage different segments
- strategic approaches to "the right content, at the right time"
Section 3: The Power of Content and Context
13:45 Story 5 - "YouTube - a creative perspective" - Steve Paler, Head of YouTube Creative Services
14:15 Story 6 - Graham Hodge, Global Head of Branded Content, LBi
14:45 Story 7 - Dan'l Hewitt, GM AdVICE Europe at Vice Media Inc.
- harnessing the YouTube generation
- your brand, your content? Or does it now belong to your audience?
- maximising the return for your brand
- hype or right? How to get your brand conversations flowing
15:15 Coffee Break
Section 4: The Future of Branded Content
15:45 Story 8 - "Making Content count" - James Booth, CEO & Founder, Rockabox
16:15 Discussion panel / debate [with guest speakers]
- the branded content futurescape
- increasing effectiveness through smarter tools
- bright, shining brands of the future
16:45 Close - The Future of Branded Content - over to you...
Who should attend:
- Most importantly, YOU and your team
- Marketing Directors
- Digital Strategists
- Digital, Social and Online Marketing Leads
- Strategic and Creative Directors for digital agencies
- Integrated campaign developers and managers
- Marketing managers for technology, entertainment, retail and consumer brands
- Social marketing and CRM managers
More details and speaker profiles at www.firecircus.co.uk
--- Fuelling ideas and igniting your innovation ---