San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Start the season with the inaugural Harrogate Triathlon on 11 May 2014 taking place in and around the beautiful spa town of Harrogate. The event is organised by Harrogate Tri Club and aims to be family-friendly with a Try-a-tri and a sprint triathlon offered. To keep spectators entertained, there will be plenty of fun activities near the transition area (not to mention that competitors in the sprint triathlon will pass by 6 times).
As well as giving the novice competitor a chance to give triathlon a go, the fact this is the first Harrogate Triathlon means somebody will be finishing the day as a new course record holder……..
When & Where
The Harrogate Tri Club
The Harrogate Tri Club is North Yorkshire's newest multi-sports club. Our core purpose is simple:
- To promote the sport of triathlon in Harrogate and the surrounding area
- To provide a welcoming environment for individuals of all abilities
- To provide opportunities for our members to get involved in their first triathlon and beyond
- To try, train, compete and socialise with like minded people
- To have representation at the annual National Club Relay Championships
- To provide an environment where triathletes of all abilities can fulfil their potential