The Professionals Bootcamp
Monday, 28 May 2012 at 10:00 - Tuesday, 29 May 2012 at 17:00 (BST)
London, United Kingdom
Put together by experts and business owners alike, this two day bootcamp will give you all the tools needed to grow your business beyond your existing base of clients.
This is an intense and effective way to focus your efforts, which in the long term will save you significant time and money. The content across both days covers all of the essential issues you are facing as a new business.
Along with practical exercises and inspirational presentations, we will give you the tools and skills to search the British Library’s information resources to help you make better business decisions.
The benefits of The Professionals: a business bootcamp
· Get help to define your business offer and be able to differentiate yourself from your competitors
· Learn how to ‘be your brand’ and grow your profile with effective online and face-to-face networking
· Be able to sum up your services in an elevator pitch
· Get to grips with your finances and receive advice on how to manage them
· Understand how to grow your client base and profits with effective leads generation and relationship building
· Meet like-minded people.
What our delegates say:
“For me, the most beneficial part of the bootcamp was focussing on the key USPs of my business, and how to express these simply and clearly. I've been struggling with this for ages and feel I might have cracked it now.”
“The interactive parts of the workshops were great – the sessions where a concept was explained to us and we had a chance to put it into practice on our own business. People are often so busy they can mean to execute things after a workshop, and then never get round to it, so the sessions that gave us time to do it there and then were really valuable.”