The Science of Self-Hypnosis One Day Seminar
Saturday, 15 October 2016 from 09:00 to 17:30 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A Thorough, Evidence Based Approach To Self-Hypnosis
With the skills and information you learn on this seminar,
you can let go of old habits,
form new habits,
use progressive hypnotic language,
create wonderful new behaviours,
brighten your future, excel in your career and create excellence…
Come To Bournemouth and Meet Adam Eason Presenter of This Self-Hypnosis Seminar
There are no pre-requisites for this one day seminar — all I ask is that when you book yourself on a self-hypnosis seminar, you attend with an open mind and a willingness to engage with the skills you are taught.
Some shifts in beliefs, perspectives and behaviours can happen on this self-hypnosis seminar. Everyone that attends the course and approaches it with a progressive, open mind can experience some changes, make some fascinating discoveries and learn a great deal.
Self-hypnosis is Where I Started My Journey into this Field…
It helped me to make seemingly miraculous changes physiologically and psychologically that I had not dreamt possible at that stage in my life.
Since then and as of today, I have authored a great many published articles on the subject, recorded audio programmes that sell globally and written one of the bestselling books on the subject, ‘The Secrets of Self-Hypnosis’. The book represented my work from the early years of my career in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
That book has now been superseded by my work “The Science of Self-Hypnosis” The Evidence Based Way to Hypnotise Yourself” which refutes a lot of the content of the previous book. As a result, this seminar now is based solidly on evidence-based principles and sits on a foundation of research studies to support what is taught.
Additionally, my current PhD study examines the efficacy of self-hypnosis and my own peer-reviewed systematic literature review was the first in history about this subject matter.
In recent years, as I have researched, explored and allowed my knowledge and experience to develop as I have taught the subject to many hundreds of individuals around the world that have attended this seminar, as I have lectured around the world and as more people have followed my work, this seminar has also developed into being as it is today.
I Have Evidence Of How Capable My Mind Is!
As well as being taught the historical context of self-hypnosis from the early workings of the origins of hypnosis James Braid and his use of self-hypnosis, through to the comprehensive work on autosuggestion of Emile Coué, through to academics, developers, researchers and tinkerers of the more modern era, you’ll get to learn some of the classic applications of self-hypnosis.
You’ll learn skills that will convince you without doubt of your ability to hypnotise yourself. Ranging from Emile Coués imagination experiments to more modern feats of hypnotic phenomena that leave you convinced that you are hypnotising yourself and are capable of great things with it’s application.
With the skills and information you learn on this seminar, you can let go of old habits, form new ones, use progressive hypnotic language, create wonderful new behaviours, brighten your future, excel in your career and create excellence…
There are many applications and although self-hypnosis is no panacea, the skills you learn on this seminar can be transferred to a wide number of facets of your life.
You learn how to increase your ability to communicate with yourself, and how to communicate with yourself more effectively.
You’ll learn how to use your imagination with great effect and a number of cognitive strategies – all of which have evidence supporting them to support their efficacy.
Self-Hypnosis can be used for controlling pain, distorting your perception of time, accelerated healing, letting go of limiting behaviours and a number of other applications too.
I use self-hypnosis to help me complete the multi-marathon running events I compete in each year with great effect. During this one day seminar, you learn how to do all those things… Including the time distortion, pain management and lots of other seemingly mind-blowing applications…
Self-Hypnosis is a way to enhance your control of these things.
This practical, eye-opening seminar shows you a structured and easy to follow method to take yourself into hypnosis and how to use it.
- You get taken into guided hypnosis by me also.
- Make progressive changes in your life.
- Be convinced of your own ability to use and apply self-hypnosis.
- Get a good insight into the world of hypnosis and have it demystified.
- Heighten your awareness of how to utilise your resources to their full potential.
- Learn ways to use powerful, evocative hypnotic language to elicit change within yourself.
- Have self-hypnosis put in an evidence based and historically correct perspective.
- Learn a number of other evidence-based hypnotic skills to enhance your responsiveness to hypnosis too.
“I would wholeheartedly recommend Adam Eason’s self-hypnosis training to anyone who is considering utilising the benefits of hypnosis. Adam makes the entire subject highly accessible and you can make progress at a surprising rate (after just 4 hours tuition I did not notice a needle being put through my arm having created anaesthesia using self-hypnosis!). The members area is also excellent with a number of resources that can help you progress with your self-hypnosis skills.”
Simon Jones FICM, Group Managing Director, Interlaken Group Ltd
This is potentially a life-changing day, and definitely a comprehensive and exciting day!
You will also learn how to use self-hypnosis for deep relaxation. The kind of specialist relaxation that Russian researchers Pavlov and Platanov developed in the 1950s. Everything is written out for you, ready to put into practice, you get a full, comprehensive course manual and several handouts. Likewise, you’ll get ongoing support if you require it with other self-hypnotists in our hypnosis hub.
You will learn:
- An easy to follow, structured method of taking yourself into hypnosis.
- That regardless of what model of hypnosis you believe in, you can use and benefit from self-hypnosis.
- The historical context and development of the field of self-hypnosis.
- Evidence based principles to make sure you derive the most benefit.
- Key ingredients of how to be in control of your experience of hypnosis.
- How to create and write life changing, incredible hypnotic programmes for change.
- How to make the most out of your suggestions.
- How to relax hypnotically to powerfully deep levels.
- Advanced and intriguing methods and applications of self-hypnosis.
- How to deepen your perception of hypnosis to levels that are utterly blissful and dynamic.
- How to nurture your relationship with yourself.
- How to build self-efficacy.
- Amazing insightful ways to apply self-hypnosis to your life.
- Different ways to deliver suggestions to yourself.
- How to harness and utilise the enormous power than resides within you.
- Special rapid self-hypnosis induction to enter the state instantly whenever and wherever you want.
- How to use self-hypnosis to generate physical and mental changes.
- Combine Self-Hypnosis with modern personal development techniques.
- A range of convincers and experiments to show you what you can do with self-hypnosis.
In addition to that, you also…
- Relax in a friendly, informal group setting, and learn with other people from a real variety of backgrounds.
- Have a lot of laughter… I mean a LOT of laughter, this course is a lot of fun.
- Get the opportunity to do some exercises you may never have thought possible!
Of course, you learn many things on many levels and all the learning is enhanced and embedded during the numerous hypnosis sessions that you experience throughout the seminar. I personally take you into hypnosis on several occasions throughout the day-long seminar — you’ll know what hypnosis is without a shadow of a doubt by the end of this seminar! This also does ensure that you are fully acquainted with the varying ways in which you can experience hypnosis.
Despite much of the learning being while you are in hypnosis, here is some of what you are taught while you are engaged in class:
- Introduction and Learning Objectives.
- Detailed introduction to self-hypnosis and dispelling the myths.
- Personal experience of two hypnosis sessions for everyone.
- The self-hypnosis protocol.
- Principles to advance your experience of self-hypnosis.
- The self-hypnosis evidence base and historical context.
- Practicing a wide range of inductions for self-hypnosis.
- The Safe, Controlled Relaxation Programme. This is the ultimate in hypnotic relaxation!
- The language of self-hypnosis.
- How to use words with your mind… The best words for you… Evocative language that elicits the most amazing responses and reactions for you.
- Looping programmes… Leads to quantum looping, a fascinating concept.
- Mind Mapping your self-hypnosis programmes of change.
- Programme writing rehearsal.
- Imagination experiments.
- Practice of skills and personal application of convincers.
- Bringing it all together with fun and laughter and lots of practice…
Afternoon and early evening:
- Advanced methodologies and specialist techniques from various fields.
- How to install your self-hypnosis programmes in your mind.
- Bringing your programmes to life, adding depth and dimension.
- Further group hypnosis session.
- Installing the self-hypnosis programme.
- Powerful exercises to convince you of the power of your self-hypnosis.
- Questions and answers.
- Mind blowing opportunity to see the true power of your mind!
- Oh, there’s more too…
Who Should Attend?
Anyone wanting to find out more about the world of hypnosis. People looking to enhance their lives and learn more about themselves. People looking for cutting edge tools to excel and enhance in any area of their life. Anyone wanting a heck of a lot of fun! Anyone wanting to truly master the process and practice of self-hypnosis. Hypnotherapists looking to show their clients how to use self-hypnosis effectively.
An investment of one day and a nominal fee lets you tap into years of accumulated knowledge; learn proven methods and newest techniques; and return home informed and inspired.
“Thank you very much for opening our minds to a whole new world. We found the course not only very informative but also very entertaining. It’s hard to believe how much we’ve learned in such a small space of time. That is that you have given us a gift that we will be able to use for the rest of our lives. It goes without saying that we will actively be recommending your course to everyone we know now! Many thanks!”
Andy & Rachel Lancaster, Poole, Dorset, UK
“We walked into your centre on the Saturday Morning knowing nothing at all about Self-Hypnosis. We found the course highly informative, educational, extremely relaxing and we have come away from the course with a GIFT that we can now use every day of our lives. We feel that we are now very privileged people that have this special ability to use self hypnosis and will happily tell people that we meet about it. We would recommend that any attend this course just to improve their life in general. Thank you so much.”
Euan & Sharon Adams, Bournemouth, UK
This day-long seminar develops skills you are sure to use for years to come; it heightens your awareness of your mind and enables you to use it for more and morebenefit. You discover how to use that resource that resides within us all, now you have a choice to awaken it and use it and enrich your life! Fill in the boxes on this page to immediately be sent further information, and an up to date listing of all our venues and dates throughout the UK (London, Manchester and Bournemouth) over the next year.
If you have additional questions, please email me now or just phone my offices on 0845 890 9000and. I’ll always respond within one working day. Thank you.
I offer you (what I consider to be) the finest tuition, a most enjoyable experience, lots of laughter and the opportunity to have choices in your life to be who you want to be, to achieve, to excel and to feel really good.
Your investment (£97.00 – or less if you come with a friend or group) includes the following:
- Over 9 hours of scheduled tuition.
- Refreshments of teas, coffee, juices and water at regular intervals.
- Complete course manual in electronic format.
- Course handouts.
- Fully supportive environment.
- Access to future free refresher courses.
- Multiple hypnosis sessions and hypnotic experience.
- Lots of fun and dynamism.
- Accredited CPD for hypnotherapists.
- A wonderful tutor!
If you wish to bring me in to your event, company or association to run part of or all of this seminar, please get in touch.
These seminars do book up well in advance, so if you are one of the unlucky ones and miss out on your preferred date, make sure you register for my weekly ezine where I announce new dates first — you can get my ezine by signing up on most pages of this site http://www.adam-eason.com — you’ll find out about the new seminar dates first!
Save This Event
When & Where
Adam Eason - Hypnotherapist, Author and Teacher of Hypnosis
Adam Eason is a speaker, author, trainer and therapist in the fields of hypnosis, hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis, based on the South Coast of the United Kingdom.
His training college specialises in self-hypnosis seminars and hypnotherapy training.
He also runs a busy hypnotherapy practice in Bournemouth.
He is the author of several books on the subject of hypnosis. Adam's two latest books were published in 2013. In the book Hypnosis For Running he combines his two passions, hypnosis and running.
Science Of Self-Hypnosis is his latest work which is the product of his research and study of this fascinating field.
Full descriptions of these books is available on Amazon.
For many years Adam has held all of his courses, seminars and lectures in Bournemouth on the south coast of England. We are now taking some of those seminars and courses to places around the UK. On Eventbrite we are listing our shorter courses and one day events.
The Science of Self-Hypnosis One Day Seminar is a great day for newcomers learning the skills of hypnosis - bit it is also a great CPD day for Hypnotherapists who want to learn more about self-hypnosis using a more cognitive behavioural approach.
The Rapid Inductions and Hypnotic Phenomena One Day Seminar is aimed mainly at trained hypnotherapists and is a great CPD fun filled event.
The Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy Certificated 5 Day Course is a more advanced CDP training for Hypnotherapists.
Adam has written countless articles and maintains two blogs -
You can contact Adam
or by phone 0845 890 9000