Roll up, Roll up! The greatest show on Earth is all around us, every minute of every day, in our homes, on our desks, and in our pockets!
At this point, I'll resist the temptation to spout a load of statistics, about how, if Facebook were a country, it would be the 3rd largest in the world. Or how more than 48 hours worth of video content is uploaded to YouTube every minute. OK, so I didn't resist that much, but that's the last bit of hype you'll hear from me ... and that's a promise!
Join Matt Hodkinson, Bernie Mitchell, and Warren Knight on Wednesday 30th May, in London, for an intensive day of DOING! We're not in the business of talking at you for 8 hours solid, but WE ARE in the business of helping you to Get More from YOUR Business, via Social Media. BRING YOUR LAPTOP, take a seat, and feast your eyes on this death-defying agenda, including...
- 3 FREE ways to Blog for your business, why you should be doing it, and how to get more eyes on your content!
- EVERYTHING you need to know about the NEW Facebook Timeline for Pages, including how to make it work for your Business.
- Optimise your Linkedin Profile, to bring you more Opportunities - One of our delegates created £24k of new business within 2 weeks of implementing these strategies!!
- Use Twitter EFFECTIVELY - Tools to help find new prospects, and optimise your posts to be seen by the right people, at the right time.
- Better engagement and higher conversions. If you're not using video as part of your marketing strategy, then you're missing a HUGE opportunity to benefit from both. Get ready to use YouTube and Vimeo to your advantage.
- How to capitalise on the piqued interest in photo-sharing sites like the $1 Billion success story that is Instagram ... oh, and Flickr, too!
- How Google+ is changing the rules of SEO, and how the full Google toolset can help you do business smarter.
- Pinterest ... It seems that everyone is talking about this "virtual pinboard" site, but how can you leverage it, to drive massive traffic to your website and social profiles? We'll show you.
Extra-Special, Super-Awesome Bonus!
How to clone yourself! No, seriously, this ONE TECHNIQUE will SAVE YOU HOURS on your Social Media activity, and massively improve your chances of being found by your ideal clients and customers!
As if that weren't enough...
Each attendee will receive a copy of the DVD recording of my live 1-day event, "The 7 Secrets of Socially Successful Businesses" (RRP £27)
A feature of our workshop events - We're so confident that you'll love what you'll get on the day, that if you don't agree, we'll give you a full refund. If you don't gain, then why should we?
Matt is Founder and "Chief Listening Officer" at Influence Agents – a Social Media Monitoring & Research Agency, helping clients to gauge and protect their brand reputation online. His philosophy is "Two ears, one mouth, for the digital generation"…believing business owners can profit from Social Media by listening more intently to the market.
Matt's thought-leading views on Social Media have led to frequent appearances on BBC TV and radio (a connection made via Twitter), as well as a number of international speaking engagements.
In the last few years in London and Europe over 200 people have spoken at Bernie's events, 'un-conferences' and Meet Up's, including a London TEDx in TED Global Week 2011. He understands as well as anyone, the value of converting digital marketing and communications into relationships that work, off-line.
"In our Web 3.0 world the success of what we do both on and off line will be determined by our connections, collaborations and strength of relationships."
Over the last 20 years, Warren has worked with some amazing brands and clients. Warren is CEO and Co-Founder of the UK's only fully integrated social sharing Ecommerce platform; Gloople. His passion for Social Media and Digital Commerce has helped him grow from a club event planner to a business owner, writer, mentor, speaker and most of all, a positive and informative individual, with the ability to help companies use the World Wide Web to grow their business.
What Our Delightful Delegates Say...