San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Following the success of the Time4you Maternity Conference held in Poole in 2013,
Time4you 2 continues to focus on care and compassion for and by the whole maternity
Time4you 2 is an 'open to all' conference and will be of particular interest to Health Visitors, Social Workers, Therapists, Service Users, Students, Maternity Support Workers, Midwives and anyone working with families.
- Cathy Warwick - General Secretary, The Royal College
- The Royal College of Midwives
"Maternity Support Workers & the compassionate environment"
- Dr Jen Leamon - Senior Lecturer, Midwifery - Bournemouth University
"Compassion in Supervision"
- Professor Billie Hunter
- Wendy Marsh
- Belly dancing
- MSW career progression
- Psychodramatic action techniques
- Creative writing about care
- Childbirth - a social or medical event?
- Student experiences
- Therapy tasters
When & Where
Royal College of Midwives, Learning Reps
Royal College of Midwives
Jillian Ireland (RM) Heidi Croucher (RM) & Sara Fripp (MSW) Learning Representatives, Poole Branch
This event has been partly funded by the RCM Poole Branch Learning Fund and other providers.