TinyLife Guinness World Record Pram Push
Saturday, 8 June 2013 from 10:30 to 13:00 (BST)
Belfast, United Kingdom
If you have always wanted to be a Guinness World Record Holder now is your chance. We need 700 pram pushers - will you be one of them?
TinyLife, the premature baby charity for Northern Ireland will be attempting to break the current Guinness World Record for the most prams moving simultaneoulsy (currently held by Hong Kong) on Saturday 8th June 2013 in the grounds of Stormont.
Participants will be required to pay an entry fee of £5 and raise a minimum of £25 sponsorship per pram.
As this is a genuine Guinness World Record Attempt there are some strict guidelines that must be adhered to:
- The GWR attempt will start at 12 noon.
- All participants must walk together for 1 mile (1.6km) on a preset route within the grounds of Stormont Estate
- One pram per person is allowed.
- Participants will be given an electronic chip to ensure they are counted in and out of the event.
- Prams must be commercially available (home made prams will not be permitted).
- A live person must be strapped into the pram - dolls or teddy bears do not count towards our total.
When & Where
TinyLife the premature baby charity for Northern Ireland.
Every day in Northern Ireland 7 babies are born too soon, some will arrive as early as 24 weeks and weigh as little as 1lb!. Over half of these babies will spend time in a neo natal unit.
TinyLife offers practical and emotional support to the parent of premature and sick babies, we do this through our Family Support Service
- Hospital to Home Visitation Service
- Breast Pump Loan Service
- Dads for Dads Service
- Baby Massage and Yoga
- Education Programme
Our most current project is the introduction of a multi sensory room based at our offices in Carryduff.