Transform Your Practice in 10 Days - Module 9- Inspirational leadership in practice
Friday, 21 October 2016 from 09:00 to 17:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Inspirational leadership in practice
It can often be true in dental practices that the principal is unaware of their roles three roles; Leader, Manager and Clinician. As a consequence principals may abdicate rather than delegate, often with disastrous consequences.
“Leadership is the challenge to be something more than average.”
Working with The Institute of Dental Business you will gain the skills to develop and enhance your role as an inspirational leader.
Does any of this sound familaar?
- Your decisions and requests are overruled or ignored by members of staff
- Your practice meetings, if you have them are at best unproductive and confrontational at worst?
- You feel that you are not in control of the direction your practice is going
- There are members of your team that are reluctant or refuse to embrace change?
- Your practice is disorganised at best and chaotic at worse?
- You are a far better dentist than you are business person?
- Your practice manager is managing you rather than the other way round?
- You and members of your team are very stressed?
- Your practice is having a detrimental effect on your health, your family, finances and happiness?
- You want your practice to be an enjoyable place to work?
- You want the time and space to do a great job for your patients?
If you answered “yes” to any one of these questions Inspirational leadership in practice is for you and your team.
What you will learn at Inspirational leadership in practice
- What makes good leaders good and bad leaders bad
- Signs of weak leadership and how to solve it.
- 4 types of dental leaders
- Level 5 leadership
- Successfully leading a team
- The difference between delegation and abdication
- 5 C’s to successful leadership
Who should attend Inspirational leadership in practice?
- Any dentist who does already or wants to own a practice within the next 5 years
- Practices who a planning to leave the NHS within the next 5 years
- All team members who believe that delighted patients are the key to a successful practice
- Clinicians and team members who want to be part of a successful team
- Anyone who wants to improve their practice reputation and become the best.
- Team members or are motivated and want to significantly improve patient care
- You, if you are, a practice owner, dentists, associates, hygienist, therapist, nurse, receptionist, practice managers or a technician
This unique and innovative day, is guaranteed to give you the answers you have been looking for.
Bring you and your team, we have designed a fee structure to make it easy for you.
Workshop 9:00-17:00 Registration from 8:30
Refreshments and lunch provided
vCPD 8 hours
You were to imagine that you had a practice, filled with loyal and raving fans, who evangelized about you and your team, because you treated them so well and exceeded their expectations. See and hear yourself being spoken about at school gates, restaurants, gyms workplaces and wherever your patients have an opportunity. You may or may not want to win awards and you are still considered the best practice and only practice people should attend in the area, because you provide the best: not the cheapest the best.
How attractive does that sound?
When would you like to get started to find out how to achieve it?
What people like you have said about this workshop.
“Absolutely fabulous” - Paras Dhanani, Principal, Croxley Green
“All practices would benefit from attending”- Victoria Proffitt, Diamond House Dental, Oxford
“It's motivating and gives me confidence to be great at my job” - Lisa Freeman, Practice Manager, Oxford
“Positive outlook on leadership breaking through different barriers”. - Cathy O'Neill, Customer Service advisor, Croxley Green
“Jane is amazing, her courses are like no other you'll have ever attended. Relevant, amusing and full of relevant information” - Sarah Marshall, Practice Manager, Croxley Green
“Informative, enjoyable” - Dipesh Patel, Principal, Bolton
Inspirational leadership in practice is module 7 of our 12 month programme, "Transform your practice in 10 days", you can attend the workshop as a one off or join us for the full programme. If you would like details of all the other modules, please download the full details here
or put this link in your browser
If you prefer fewer details an overview is here
Inspirational leadership in practice
To give you the tools that will enable you to become an inspirational leader in your practice.
For you to discover the 4 styles of leadership in practice.
To provide you with the strategies to build a sustainable successful practice(s)
By the end of the session you will understand the ideas and concepts that will enable you to be an inspirational leader.
You will be equipped with the skills and confidence you need to engage, inspire, support and lead your team so that your life becomes easier.
You will have the skills that will enable you to build a practice with a fabulous reputation that patients and team members want to be part of.
For you to have the tools that your practice becomes a destination practice.
A framework for your practice to become predictably profitable.
Save This Event
When & Where
Healthy & Wealthy and The Institute of Dental Business
Today Dr Jane Lelean is a successful international dental business coach and trainer working with clients in 57 market sectors. With her background as a dentist and experience of running her own successful practice, she has a passion for working with dental practices and their teams. Jane works with clients all over UK, Eire, Europe and as far away as Australia.
Jane has an engaging, informal and inspiration style to her presentaions, which will enable tou to learn lots whilst having fun.