San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Agenda will cover:
- Overview of Cluster activity last academic year and Cluster Coordinator role
- Updates from Wiltshire Music Connect - including information about First Access (WCET), Singing Strategy, SEND, Project Funding available, Associate Providers & SMEP Programme, CPD
- CSL Learning Community Overview 2016 - 2017
- Discussion around future Cluster priorities/projects
- School Visits
- Bring and Share - a useful resource/idea/strategy/lesson plan/website etc. that you can informally present and share with the group, ideally something to take away for colleagues
When & Where
Wiltshire Music Connect
Wiltshire Music Connect is the Music Education Hub for Wiltshire.
As well as working with schools and music teachers we work with a growing group of people involved in a much wider range of music activity, including bands, clubs and groups, promoters, festivals and venues – with both professional and volunteer musicians and music supporters.
For more information, please visit our web site