San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
As part of the MK:Smart project, University Campus Milton Keynes ( UCMK) will be launching a New Enterprise Development programme which will focus on how to create and sustain a technology start-up business. This will help to provide the necessary skills and knowledge which are critical in developing a new enterprise around a great technology product/service/idea. To introduce this new programme, UCMK are offering a limited number of free courses to a select number of budding entrepreneurs.
If you have the start of a business idea and you want to test its viability as a business, or if you think an understanding of how new enterprises start and thrive would help you to establish a good business idea, this series of courses will offer you practical insights into how those who have already answered those questions did so.
The courses run in 2 day blocks (from 08:00 to 13:00) on various dates between 10th October 2016 and 13th December 2016; the current planned schedule is:
- Urban Start Up Lab: 10 and 11 October
- Ideation and Enterprise and the Customer proposition: 24 and 25 October
- Business Formation and Finance and the Business Plan: 31 Oct and 1 Nov
- The economic dynamics of business success: 14 and 15 Nov
- Entrepreneur Leader Collaborator: 21 and 22 Nov
- Stakeholder communications: 28 and 29 Nov
- Market and Customer strategy and Service Design: 5 and 6 Dec
- Urban Start Up Lab: 12 and 13 December
If you're interested in participating in this opportunity, please register your interest as soon as possible as places are highly limited.
Save This Event
When & Where
Professor Colin Bradshaw
Professor Colin Bradshaw has many years’ experience of helping mobilise a range of start-ups and has fronted many SME businesses. Professor Bradshaw is delighted that the course will also feature the Urban Start Up Lab which is a highly lean approach to start ups which will be run by Prof Gerd Kortuem who is Professor of the Internet of Things at Ghent University and Jyoti Bannerjee a senior partner at Fronesys