UK Recruiter's networking event & the NORAs ceremony!
Thursday, November 5, 2009 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (GMT)
Registration has now closed. If you haven't registered and wish to attend the event please call UK Recruiter on 07724 197830
The Recruitment Networking Events are organised by UK Recruiter. This event will run in conjunction with the annual NORA's being hosted by alljobsuk www.alljobsuk.com.
Our networking evenings are a great opportunity to meet with other professionals operating across all segments of the industry. Anyone working within the recruitment industry are invited to attend; whether a recruiter, researcher, job board, publisher, corporate recruiter or supplier to the industry
We will be running the now the very popular "speed networking" sessions as well as the awards themselves. It will without doubt prove to be another great night and social event.
NETWORKING EVENT SPONSORS:
What makes TheLadders.co.uk unique to other recruitment web sites?
- We do not regard ourselves as a “job board” – we are a recruitment website with a true “Human touch”
- We have more £50k+ jobs than any other recruitment platform in the UK
- Our focus on quality means we have a dedicated “in house” team that VETS EVERY CANDIDATE AND JOB. 55% of users are denied application onto TheLadders.co.uk - a true focus on quality not quantity.
- 21% of our candidates are not registered on any other job board.
- We have a 15 week national TV campaign starting on Sunday January 3rd 2010
Astoria Recruitment to Recruitment Ltd has been formed to provide a professional and friendly service to the recruitment industry.
Tina Reay founder and Director of Astoria Recruitment to Recruitment Ltd, has over 10 years recruitment to recruitment experience. With this experience has come many contacts across the industry enabling a wide selection of companies from small independents to large nationals.
Astoria Recruitment to Recruitment places people into the recruitment industry from trainee to director positions throughout the south of the UK. http://www.astoriarec2rec.co.uk/