UK@Kidscreen - full ticket
Tuesday, 7 February 2012 at 13:00 - Friday, 10 February 2012 at 16:00 (GMT)
New York, NY
The Kidscreen Summit at the Hilton New York welcomes participants from 42 countries, including 350 buyers and commissioners, and offers a global perspective on children’s media.
The official UK Delegation - UK@Kidscreen - is supported financially and on the ground in New York by UK Trade and Investment, and will be co-ordinated throughout by Greg Childs (Editorial Director, The CMC) and Sarah Baynes (Creative Director, The Creative Garden).
The full Delegation fee of £975 + VAT includes registration for Kidscreen and a package of Delegation benefits.
- Registration for the Kidscreen Summit
- The services of a CMC co-ordinator and Creative Garden Mentor throughout the event and beforehand
- Daily clinics at the Summit with CMC co-ordinator/mentor offering advice and motivational support
- 3 dedicated tables, with bookable meeting space exclusive to the UK@Kidscreen delegation - invaluable with over 1500 delegates fighting for space
- Exclusive knowledge-gathering breakfast with specialists in the North American market
- An eclusive networking reception for UK@Kidscreen delegation members to meet US influencers and buyers – a unique opportunity to connect with people vital to your business, away from the crowds, in a social setting.
The Delegation is limited to 25 individuals.
On completion of your booking you will be taken to PayPal to make your payment. You can pay with a PayPal account or with a credit or debit card. Upon completion of the PayPal process, you will be sent back to Eventbrite for final confirmation of your booking.
You may also pay by cheque. To do so you need to contact Kathy Loizou at the CMC
Th UK@Kidscreen delegation is funded by UKTI and organised by The CMC in association with the Creative Garden.
Your registration details will be shared with UKTI.