San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Are you measuring how well your website is performing?
- Do you have Google Analytics installed but don't understand the information it provides?
Google Analytics is one of the most popular tools that website owners use to understand how their website is performing whilst the Webmaster Toolkit gives website owners an insight into what Google actually thinks of their site and whether there are any problems with the site that will hold it back in the search results and yet many people don't understand how vital the information is and how Analytics and Webmaster Tools can be used to understand how visitors are using your website and the impact that any changes are having.
This workshop will
- Show you how to set up a Google Analytics Account and set up Google Analytics on your website
- Explain all of the key data that Google Analytics provides and how you can use it to improve your website
- Show you how to create customised reports that focus on the information you really need
- Demonstrate how Analytics can link to Google Ads to provide really valuable information about visitors to your website
- Show you how to set up the Google Search Console
- Explain the key information that the Search Console provides
Save This Event
When & Where
Your coach, Andy Poulton, has been professionally involved with web development and ecommerce since 1995 and started to take a healthy interest in the search engines in 1999 – and hasn’t stopped learning about the ever changing requirements since.
In 2008, always on the lookout for ways that his clients could use the internet to raise awareness and promote themselves, Andy started taking a keen interest in Social Media as an alternative to “traditional marketing” and has been helping businesses ever since to understand the opportunities and threats that these new marketing opportunities present.