San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- International website optimisation and the process behind it.
- Creating solid foundations. A blue print template in ensuring your website is visible overseas.
- How to find out what people are typing in to search engines in different countries.
- Optimisation action plan
- How Google decides which websites to place in its results
- How to optimise a website page to appear high up in the Google results
- How to ensure your website optimisation is targeted to local markets
- How to measure results - tools, tricks and tips. Measure the time and effort you invest in to your international website optimization.
We advise you bring a laptop with you to this event as some practical work on your website is required
Thanks to our partners:
Save This Event
When & Where
Department for International Trade
With professional advisers across more than 100 international markets, the Department for International Trade (DIT) is the Government Department that helps UK-based companies succeed in the global economy.