Unilever presents Health & Wellness Hackathon @LondonBSchool
Friday, 30 November 2012 at 6:00 PM - Sunday, 2 December 2012 at 4:00 PM (GMT)
London, United Kingdom
make the world healthier
London Business School is happy to present this HEALTH & Wellness hackathon sponsored by Unilever HeartAge.
We want to contribute to the Health & Wellness entrepreneurial and development environment in the UK, generate ideas for Health & Wellness apps, products & services and, also, introduce the HEARTAGE api to the developers’ world.
– Start: Friday November 30th 2012, 6pm
– End: Sunday December 2nd 2012, 4pm
– London Business School
– 60 entrepreneurs/students/developers interested in health & wellness
– 10 industry experts as mentors
– 4 industry experts as judges
– 1st prize: £1,000
– Runner-up: £500
– Best app using HeartAge API: £1,500 (can be accumulated to the other prizes) and follow-up discussion with Unilever
– November 30th, 2012
6.30-7.30pm: Welcome and introduction to APIs, Hackathon, HeartAge, Unilever
7.30-9pm: Idea pitching, teams formation, nibbles
9pm: Hackathon starts
– December 1st, 2012
9am-7pm: Development (after coffee and pastries).
Throughout the day there will be ongoing mentoring by industry experts and API providers. Refreshments, sandwiches and pizzas will be catered.
7-8pm: Interim presentations
– December 2nd, 2012
9am-12.30pm: Development (after coffee and pastries)
2-3.30pm: Final pitches
3.30-4pm: Awards, closure.
Further info on HeartAge