- All staff whose work brings them into contact with children and young people in whatever circumstances
Aims & Outcomes:
- Have an improved understanding of signs and indicators of abuse
- Understand local Child Protection procedures and what to do if they are concerned about abuse
- Be clear about sharing information with others
- Have developed confidence in dealing with child protection issues appropriately
- Why it is important we get things right
- What is child abuse
- Signs and indicators of abuse
- Child protection processes
There are a limited number of car parking spaces at the rear of the building in the car park accesible via Norwood Road. Alternatively, the No's 13, 14 and 17 buses stop right outside. The course is in The Wycliffe Room - please use the front door of the venue.
In 2015, we found that on average, 20% of all people who book in to the training course, do not turn up. This takes up a place from other people who want to attend the course. To attempt to reduce this, for any booked place where the individual does not attend, RCVYS reserves the right to charge their organisation £50 per place. Registering on the course is an acceptance of this condition.