Come and learn, network and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other international organisations. Virtual Team Training can help you to develop appropriate communication skills and techniques to work effectively with virtual teams or overseas clients and suppliers. You will learn how to improve communication, create trust and manage cultural expectations – leading to better virtual relationships and improved team performance.
- What are the challenges of virtual working? And the solutions?
- What is your communication style? How are you perceived?
- Understanding cross-cultural communication styles: directness, formality, need for context, level of detail, turn-taking patterns and use of humour
- Selecting the best virtual communication tool: for the task and the individual(s)
- Building relationships and trust through technology: understanding trust criteria
- Practical communication techniques
- Getting the most from online meetings
- Action planning and next steps
Lunch and refreshments are included.
Please contact us to book your place.