Walk the Line Festival
Friday, October 1, 2010 at 7:30 PM - Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 1:00 AM (BST)
Walk the Line Festival 2010 will take place on 1st and 2nd October. It is a multi venue music festival which takes place in Cheltenham, UK. Check out www.walkthelinefestival.co.uk for details.
There four types of tickets available:
- Adult day ticket (Friday 1st October) - £7.50
- Adult day ticket (Saturday 2nd October) - £8.50
- Adult weekend ticket - £12.00
- Adult VIP q-jump ticket - £15.00
You will need to bring a print out of your e-ticket or your paper ticket to the wristband exchange point. This will be located at the Frog and Fiddle and will be open 4pm - 9pm on Friday 1st October and 1pm - 9pm on Saturday 2nd October.
Walk the line is an 18+ festival.
By purchasing Walk the Line tickets you have agreed to the following:
- You agree comply with the rules of the individual venues. Each venue reserves the right to refuse admission and to search customers upon entry if required. Please carry a driving license or passport as proof of age
- You consent to yourself being captured in photographs and videos at the festival, which may be used by Kiss My Face Music and our partners.
Tickets are non refundable, except in the highly unlikely case of the show being canceled or postponed. Refunds are not available for customers who have been either refused entry or ejected from venues due to breaches of the venue rules. We can not re-issue lost or stolen tickets.
The line-up may be subject to change. We will keep you informed of any changes via the website. Refunds are not available for changes to the line-up.