Web Optimisation for International Trade
Monday, 29 September 2014 from 09:30 to 13:30 (BST)
Dodworth, United Kingdom
Find out how to build and optimise a successful world-class website that will generate a higher volume of web traffic and gain new business from international customers.
This workshop, led by an expert in international websites and effective communication, will provide hints and tips on free tools and leading-edge web techniques to structure design and optimise your website for international visitors.
Find out how to:
• Plan an international web strategy right from the start by targeting your international customers more effectively to increase your overseas sales.
• Be visible on the international web, reach new global customers and increase the number of website enquiries from outside the UK.
• Forge ahead of your competitors in global markets by ranking more highly in international search engines.
• Write content that is understood by customers across the globe by localising your website. What’s covered?
The following topics are covered in this specialist workshop are:
• The international website opportunity.
• Are you ready to go international?
• Are you visible on the international web?
Due to the popularity of our courses, companies are limited to a maximum of two delegates per event. Any additional delegates may be removed. Please get in contact with the events team to discuss special circumstances.