Webinar: Grow Your Festival with New Technologies
Wednesday, 27 March 2013 from 16:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
Are you a festival organiser?
Do you want to boost your festivals audience?
To join the webinar, just click on this link - http://bit.ly/16VNzIV - and select 'Join' when the option becomes available. Note that:
- the webinar shows a start-time at 15:30, it will actually start at 16:00 GMT, but we have done this so you can register ahead of time
- a Webex plugin download may be necessary, check it out before the webinar start, but if you need the download, no panic, it takes less than a minute
Join Steve Jenner, digital specialist and founder of the UK Festival Awards, Ian Forshew, Founder of the Beach-Break-Live Festival, and Katie McPhee, Community Manager at Eventbrite to find out how you can quickly, easily and cost-efficiently use new digital marketing technologies to:
- - Get to know your audience better to make your festival more attractive
- Grow your audience through reaching your customers' friends and others with the same interest
- - Increase audience loyalty - building a brand around your event that's bigger than the line-up
- - Extend your festival's life-cycle - keep your audience engaged and generate revenue all year round
- - Reduce your costs - through increased marketing and communications efficiencies
- Increase your revenue stream: Make your event more attractive to sponsors, sell merchandise, etc.
Did you know?
- Festival fans amongst 16-18 years old are regular users of Facebook (92%), YouTube (88%) and Twitter (72%).
- The average group of friends attending a festival consists of 5.3 people led by one influential 'alpha' customer who decides on behalf of the group which event they will invest in attending. This is your greatest ambassador. How do you identify and engage with him/her?
Tune in to our webinar to find out from the experts.
“Savvy promoters who have made the leap from traditional to digital marketing are the most likely to succeed in the future” – the 2012 Festival Market Report.
Register now for this free webinar!
About the presenters:
Steve Jenner has been connecting the music festival marketplace with digital technology since 1999, when he launched the world's first online portal for music festivals, VirtualFestivals.com. He also co-founded and runs the UK Festival Awards, Conference and the European Festival Awards. Beyond this, he has helped a diversity of festival brands to thrive in the digital environment, including Glastonbury, V Festival, Download, Latitude, RockNess, Sonisphere, Wakestock and Beautiful Days and he spent two years as Digital Director at Kilimanjaro Live. He has also been an active advisor to the tech sector, playing a leading role in the successful delivery of new opportunities in RFID technology, social, mobile and online self-service ticketing for such brands as Virgin Mobile, Orange, Samsung, Bacardi, Strongbow, Nokia and Adidas.
Ian Forshew is the founder of a group of youth related event, marketing, staffing and web businesses; including Beach Break Live (20,000 attendees), Seed Staff, Seed Event Solutions, Seed Marketing Agency, Phansta.com & Myraising.com. A serial entrepreneur, Ian is passionate about encouraging and supporting new entrepreneurs and loves a new idea.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.