Webinar on Child protection - Procedures and practice
Thursday, 29 September 2016 from 14:00 to 15:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This webinar is designed to bring institutions up to date with current legislation on Child Protection. New guidance was published in July 2015 which detailed the responsibilities of individuals and institutions in more detail than ever before.
New guidance means that everyone has a duty of care to students that cannot be avoided. This webinar is particularly useful for anyone working with young people whether they be on a short summer school course or a longer programme.
The webinar will give an overview of the current Child Protection landscape including:
- Differentiating between under 16’s and under 18 students
- The use of homestay accommodation
- The use of Boarding accommodation
- The responsibilities of the organisation to students
- The Prevent Strategy – organisation responsibilities
- Designing your Child Protection Policy
The British Accreditation Council