Participants on this WorldHost™ programme will gain invaluable skills and techniques that are the fundamentals of service professionalism:
- Introduction to Principles of Customer Service
- Hello & welcome - using and remembering names
- Working towards WOW - first impressions
- How effective is your communication - the communication process
- The power of listening - why handle customer concerns
- Tourism – it’s everybody’s business - the value of tourism is £38 billion per annum. (117 million visitors)
- Five key commitments - Going the Extra Mile (GEM)
- Three optional modules - Professional telephone technique, Out and About in your Community, Out and About in your Country
Delegates will receive a participant’s workbook for the relevant course, pin badge, pen and WorldHost™ certificate which is included in the cost.
Once a company has 50% or more of their staff attend and pass any of the above WorldHost courses they will be eligible to become a Recognised WorldHost business at no extra cost.
What others have to say about the course:
"Excellent and memorable training, presented in an interesting and engaging manner" - Meher Islam, Royal Society of Medicine
"An enjoyable course that makes you go away and think how you can apply it to your work environment" - Alison Taggart - Cumberland Lodge
"It was an enjoyable experience and pointed out some new things to think about" Judi Okoli - Oxford and Cambridge Club
Save This Event
When & Where
Premier Inn Victoria
82 - 83 Eccleston Square
SW1V 1PS London
Monica Or - Star Quality Hospitality
Monica Or is the founder of Star Quality Hospitality and works operationally with the owner / managers of independent hotels and restaurants who need assistance with common hospitality issues such as ineffective systems and procedures, staffing problems and unhappy guests. She will work with you to put together a strategy that you can implement yourself so you move away from your complaining guests and move towards a profitable business that can be run without you constantly being there.