San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Increase your awareness about visitors, customers and colleagues from other cultures, as we live and work in a multicultural community, and discover:
- The importance of overseas tourism to your business
- How your own culture and traditions can affect your view of others, and how to avoid making assumptions
- Common myths about some of the UK’s biggest overseas markets – and the truth behind them
- Tips and techniques to help you communicate with customers if there is a language barrier
- How to become a “people to people ambassador”
Delegate will receive a participant's workbook for this course, pin badge, pen and WorldHost™ certificate which is included in the cost.
Once a company has 50% or more of their staff attend and pass any of the above WorldHost courses they will be eligible to become a Recognised WorldHost business at no extra cost.
What others say about the course:
'Good course, well developed, interactive, interesting, throught provoking' - Richard Hannay, HSQC
'Simply perfect :-)' - Cristina Ciriello, SoHostel
Save This Event
When & Where
Monica Or - Star Quality Hospitality
Monica Or is the founder of Star Quality Hospitality and works operationally with the owner / managers of independent hotels and restaurants who need assistance with common hospitality issues such as ineffective systems and procedures, staffing problems and unhappy guests. She will work with you to put together a strategy that you can implement yourself so you move away from your complaining guests and move towards a profitable business that can be run without you constantly being there.