Yoga Basics moves at a slower pace to break down classic yoga postures and focus on aligning the body, breath, and mind. But, don’t let the “basics” fool you! Come prepared to sweat as we open up and work different areas of the body. No prior yoga experience necessary.
The nearest tube stations are Old Street and Angel. Classes take place at a private studio. N1 7SZ. Complete address will be sent upon booking. Please contact Elisa with any questions.
What you can expect:
- Slower paced 75 minute hatha vinyasa class flowing through classic yoga postures
- Semi-private (3-5 students) environment lending to more personalised modifications and variations
- A physical practice that will cultivate strength, flexibility, balance, and increased awareness
- Breathing practices for efficient movement and deep relaxation
- suitable for practitioners of all levels (including first-timers!)
Why practice yoga?
- You'll develop an awareness of your body that you never knew possible! Each week, you'll become stronger, more flexible and balanced (and I don't only mean being able to stand on one leg!)
- As an essential to a cross-training regimen, yoga re-balances the body and improves flexibility to reduce the chances of injury and encourage faster recovery
- To learn to breathe better! This means a calmer nervous system, reduced blood pressure, less stress, and better sleep.
- The inner awareness and mindfulness you cultivate on the mat will eventually spread to other aspects of your life, helping you develop healthy habits and happy relationships.
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
Save This Event
When & Where
Elisa completed her training at Laughing Lotus Yoga Center (New York City), known for its creative Lotus Flow sequencing, warm community atmosphere, slamming music playlists, and for encouraging students to always “move like yourself!” Upon moving to London, Elisa completed her pregnancy yoga teacher training at the esteemed Yogacampus with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Lisa White.
She currently teaches one-to-one and small group Basics, Open-level, and Pregnancy classes in Angel. Her primary style is Vinyasa Flow, incorporating a strong knowledge of anatomy and mindful breathing, with an emphasis on creative and intelligent sequencing for a continuously evolving practice suitable for practitioners of all levels. She specialises in thematic classes built around yogic themes to inspire the mind, body and spirit. Her teaching style encourages students to transform their practice into their own personal moving meditation, and to allow each movement to flow forth from within, building a more solid practice from the inside out.
Elisa is a registered RYT 200 teacher with Yoga Alliance UK. This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance UK. She is also a registered RYT 200 teacher with Yoga Alliance US.